Author: Brett Childs
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend - at no additional cost to you! Thank you for supporting this blog!
Check out these twelve incredible, yet simple, Instant Pot dishes perfect for any Easter dinner or brunch. I made several of these for an ENTIRE meal made in the Instant Pot!
INSTANT POT BREAD PUDDING WITH BUTTER RUM SAUCE
- Instant Pot Bread Pudding can support a variety of garnishes, but not nothing beats a few berries and powdered sugar.
INSTANT POT PINEAPPLE HAM AND CHEESY POTATOES (1 POT MEAL!)
- Instant Pot Pineapple Ham and Cheesy Potatoes (Funeral Potatoes) have a hearty density to them, great for a full dinner.
INSTANT POT ARTICHOKES
- Instant Pot Artichokes with some melted garlic butter can compliment any meal or be a stand-alone appetizer.
INSTANT POT CARROTS
These Instant Pot carrots are perfectly sweet and a perfect pop of color to your Easter table!
INSTANT POT HARD BOILED EGGS
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are the pinnacle of easy and convenient. Throw in a dozen eggs and have hard boiled eggs on hand for days.
INSTANT POT DEVILED EGGS
- Instant Pot Bacon Chive Deviled Eggs are perfect for an Easter brunch. Not to mention, extremely easy to make.
INSTANT POT SALT POTATOES
- Instant Pot Salt Potatoes are an easy variant to your traditional mashed or baked potatoes. Add as a side to any protein for a complete meal.
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Casserole with a pecan brown sugar crisp is to die for. The kids will love them!
INSTANT POT MASHED POTATOES
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes take less than 1/2 the time as stove top mashed potatoes. Add a little butter, cream or milk and enjoy!
INSTANT POT BACON GREEN BEANS
- Instant Pot Bacon Green Beans could be a full meal in themselves. They will fill you up and leave you happy- one of my most popular recipes!
INSTANT POT CARROT CAKE
Instant Pot Carrot Cake is the perfect capstone to any delicious meal. Two layers of carrot cake base with cream cheese frosting inside and out, makes this cake to die for.
INSTANT POT DOUBLE BOILER CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
Instant Pot Chocolate Covered Strawberries are not just for a romantic meal. With a little pastel colored frosting these are transformed into a beautiful easter treat.
Thank you so much for sharing your helpful information. It’s very unique post .