This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend - at no additional cost to you! Thank you for supporting this blog!
Sparkling White Grape Mocktail is an incredibly tasty, stunning, and simple 3 ingredient mocktail that’s perfect for holiday celebrations.
Sparkling White Grape Juice Mocktail
With only three ingredients (one of them being optional), I don’t know if this can really classify as a “recipe.” But I had this drink at a party once and it was sooo good. Not too sweet, not overwhelming, and it felt super classy. I asked the hostess what she served, and she said it was just two ingredients:
White grape juice
That’s it! I added the addition of a third ingredient, sugar free vanilla syrup. I also like to garnish with a little green and some floating cranberries if I serve it in a bowl or pitcher.
Awesome Holiday Dishes you’ll Love
No celebration is complete without stellar food! Here are some of my favorite recipes for holiday entertaining:
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies in the Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Crab Legs
- Deviled Eggs with Bacon, Chives, and a Secret Ingredient + 10 Tips!
- Instant Pot Lobster Tails
- Cream Cheese Wontons (Air Fryer or Deep Fried)
- Spinach Pomegranate Salad
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Low Country Boil
- Jalapeno Lime Cranberry Sauce (Instant Pot)
Non alcoholic champagne cocktail
Sparkly drinks aren’t just for adults! Since champagne is made from grapes, this non alcoholic drink is a fizzy version of an adult classic. White grape juice can be hard to find sometimes, so if you’re thinking of making this white grape mocktail, pick it up whenever you see it at the store.
This is a great recipe to make for a party or celebration such as Thanksgiving, Christmas eve, Christmas, or New Years Eve/day.
White sangria mocktail
Sangria is a mixed alcoholic drink made up of wine, sweetener, a liqueur, soda or other non-alcoholic mixer, and fruit.
This drink would be a great non-alcoholic substitute by adding cut fruits to the soda and grape juice mix. I would suggest berries, grapes, oranges, cranberries, apples, peaches, pears, or strawberries.
Variations using white grape juice
Here are a couple ways to change up this sparkling white grape mocktail:
- Use purple grape juice instead of white and serve with limes (ps- that’s called a Lime Rickey)
- Use frozen grape juice concentrate instead of bottled
- Mix up the syrup- I use Torani syrups and it’s so good with cranberry, pomegranate, cherry, strawberry, peach, or raspberry syrups.
- You can use any kind of mild-flavored lemon/lime soda or soda water, sparkling water, club soda, or ginger ale.
- Serve with scoops of raspberry sherbet or vanilla ice cream
- Substitute apple juice for grape juice
Other Mocktail Recipes
These mocktail recipes are absolutely amazing. You’ll love them!
- Sparkling White Grape Mocktail
- Blood Orange Coconut Cream Soda (Cheesecake Factory Dupe)
- Simple Orange Coconut Cream Soda
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for Sparkling White Grape Mocktail
White Grape Mocktail
- 2 1/2 cups Sprite or lemon lime soda about 20 oz
- 2 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla syrup not vanilla extract*
- Ice for serving
- In a pitcher or bowl, combine ingredients.
- Pour over a full glass of ice and serve immediately.