This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend - at no additional cost to you! Thank you for supporting this blog!
I hosted an Instant Pot Class/Apron Workshop last month with AR Workshop Holladay! Make sure you read until the end for a special giveaway, discounts, and to sign up for information on the next class!
I had such an amazing evening with all the guests that came, and my heart was bursting with gratitude for each person, sponsors, volunteers, and my family and friends.
Why I Hosted This class
Instant Pot Cooking has truly made my life better and easier. I love educating my audiences and helping them feel EMPOWERED to USE IT and overcome their fears or apprehensions, because once you get it, it can be life changing.
I love helping make that possible!
Teaching this class was so wonderful to get to connect with so many people and teach in person. I was so grateful for Ginger from AR Workshop Holladay for initiating the conversation to do this!
Preparing for the Instant Pot class
I spent hours. and hours. and SO MANY HOURS preparing for this event. I used 6 Instant Pots and 2 large roasters to cook and keep food warm.
This is my small army of volunteers that made sure things ran smoothly all night from drinks to dessert!
Stuff. So much STUFF!
I worked with a ton of amazing companies to put together the BEST swag bags EVER! This is what everyone received:
- Suss Cookie Co: Most underrated cookie shop in Utah. Check out how GORGEOUS they are! They have locations in Heber and Provo, plus online for delivery. Suss is also owned by an amazing woman, Jess.
- Redmond Real Salt: THE BEST SALT EVER! They have multiple stores in Utah and you can purchase online.
- My Sister’s Closet: My Sister’s Closet Boutique is a women’s clothing store that provides on trend & affordable styles. They carry sizes S-3x and strive to be inclusive to all women! At MSC they want you to Be Styled, Be Happy, Belong. Visit their locations in Draper, Spanish Fork, or Online! They provided cute earrings for every participant and a sweet discount.
- Popzero: Delicious, HEALTHY Popcorn! My favorite is the Cinnamon Toast flavor.
- Sodalicious: Everyone got a FREE DRINK @sodalicious
- Nothing Bundt Cakes: Thank you to the NBC in Sandy for donating a FREE BUNDLET!
- AR Workshop Holladay: $15 gift card to the workshop
- North Shore Flavors: The BEST seasoning blends with NO FILLERS, additives, or chemicals. All organic and GMO free!
Custom Apron Workshop
First off, we had Ginger from AR Workshop Holladay bring her workshop to us and helped everyone create a beautiful custom apron with custom colors and their (pre-selected) design.
They did an incredible job and everyone went home with something they loved!
Instant Pot Class and Dinner
I prepared the following dishes during my demo for the class, and for the full dinner.
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup
- Instant Pot Yogurt + FAQ
- Instant Pot Ribs sponsored by The Savory Butcher
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Bacon Green Beans (our class had the same green beans with the same cook time, just with water as the liquid and Chef Shamy butter as the flavor)
It was so fun to share these dishes with my guests while they enjoyed them in real life! We had an appetizer course, yogurt, main dish, and dessert!
Women Supporting Women
I also wanted to give a special THANK YOU to McKenzie from Citrus Pear, Ginger from AR Workshop, and Kate from Ergo Spout for joining us at the class as participants and sponsors. Cassie from Savory Butcher wasn’t with us at the class, but she is an amazing business owner too!
I loved getting to highlight these smart, driven, kind, and generous women and entrepreneurs. We are all women, working our tails off for our businesses, doing our best to make a difference in the world. It was an honor to get to share about their businesses and stories at the class.
Instant Pot Class Sponsors
Sponsor Information and Discounts
- Citrus Pear: Healthy Eating made Easy! Freezer Meal Prep Classes in Utah and Idaho. SIGN UP FOR JULY CLASSES HERE.
- AR Workshop: Sign up for a workshop HERE.
- Savory Butcher: Incredible Quality Bulk Meats: Order a case HERE.
- North Shore Flavors: The BEST seasoning blends with NO FILLERS, additives, or chemicals. All organic and GMO free! Seriously, these are the best. My favorite is the Yankee Pot Roast blend I use for everything! Use code SPICESTARTER10 for 10% of EVERYTHING HERE!
- Ergo Spout: Mason Jar Accessories and Spouts can be purchased HERE. Make sure you use code IPWORKSHOP for 10% off!
Other Instant Pot Class Sponsors
- Instant Pot
- Chef Shamy: We enjoyed their delicious butters with our bread and green beans. They can be purchased in Sam’s Clubs and other stores (check the link to find the nearest location to you!)
- Creamies: That cute Creamies SWAG some of you won is not available to buy yet! Make sure you follow them on Instagram to find out when you’ll be able to purchase, and make sure you pick up a box or 5 of Creamies next time you’re at the store!
- Harmons Grocery: Provided the AMAZING parmesan breadsticks and desserts. Order them HERE or pick them up in store!
- Dr. Karen S. Lee is a published author of the Paleo Air Fryer Cookbook and the Keto Instant Pot Cookbook. She’s amazing!
- 717 Steamer Baskets
Savory Butcher Giveaway!
The Savory Butcher is such an amazing company that offers high quality bulk meats at a great price. They provided the ribs for our dinner, and they were incredibly delicious and easy to use (NO lining/membrane!)
Savory Butcher is giving away a case of fresh trimmed chicken to one of YOU! If you live in Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, enter! And make sure you check out their FULL SCHEDULE to place your next order!
I’ve had this chicken before, and I HARDLY had to trim ANYTHING off of it! It was like maybe 2 teaspoons of trimmings. It’s amazing!
Good luck! Thanks for reading about my Instant Pot Class! If you’re interested in learning about my next class, sign up here![convertkit form=991344]